The WebMasters Guild shall become the means of communication between people who share the same interest. The organization aims to increase the member’s knowledge in the science, design, development, management, and application of webpages using various software such as Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Photoshop, and the like. Besides webpage design and development, the WebMasters Guild also addresses to improve the member’s proficiency in using other programming languages so they be able easily adapt and excel in the other fields of Information Technology.
The Vision of WebMasters Guild is to provide stronger unity among the students of Mapúa University towards the discovery of creative and innovative ideas in the field of Webpage Design and Development.
Aims and Objectives
A. The Organization is controlled and will be operated exclusively for educational and scientific purposes to uphold the following:
- An increased knowledge and greater interest in the science, design, development, construction, management and applications of webpages including Macromedia flash and the like.
- A stronger unity among students towards the discovery of creative and innovative ideas in different fields of webpage and graphics designing.
- A means of communication between persons having an interest in webpage design and development.
- Greater interest in webpage designing and development using different techniques (graphics design, coding).
- Be well-grounded in other aspects of computer programming.
B. The Organization will serve students of Mapúa University, School of Information Technology and other interested people in the community.
List of Officers and Advisers
Chief Administrative Officer: Tabucol, Renei Katherine
Chief Operating Officer: Ginete, Cyrus
Chief Knowledge Officer: Aquino, Jan Erica
Chief Web Design Officer: Libed, Jeremiah Ian Ross
Chief Events Officer: Toledo, Kristine Joy
Chief Compliance Officer: Datu, Eduard Jeslee
Chief Technology Officer: Angeles, Sean Paul
Chief Information Officer: Villanueva, Samantha Lace
Chief Data Officer: Garcia, Andrea Camille
Chief Publications Officer: Caseñas, Patricia Anne
Chief Finance Officer: Gabriel, Earl Stanley
Chief Collections Officer: Ladisla, Kamille
Chief Communications Officer: Dela Flor, Katrina Alyana
COO Representative: Ang, Hartford Aaron
Engr. Eric Blancaflor
Prof. Mary Jane Samonte