Chief Entrepreneurs’ Organization
To dedicate ourselves in developing its members in becoming driven game changers and establish a community that aims to create and innovate to solve problems.
The Chief Entrepreneurs’ Organization shall be perceived as an organization in the Philippines that will create highly competitive and resilient innovators who will become significant players in the startup ecosystem, creating projects that will change the world.
- To guide the members of the organization through non-formal and experience-driven education.
- To guide them in becoming fully-fledged innovators in the fields of information technology, business, and entrepreneurship through skill and intelligence-building programs that offer challenges, as well as opportunities for growth.
- To provide opportunities for growth amongst the members of the organization through startup-related events.
- To give students hands-on experience with regards to the world of entrepreneurship, information technology and business; analysis, decision-making, machine learning, design, and strategic thinking.
- To further develop the learning of the members of the organization through connecting them to fellow entrepreneur students, startup founders and startup incubators of the country
- To expand the network of all students through social gatherings of different colleges and universities
- To provide a forum for students to express their thoughts regarding the organization in terms of performance.
List of Officers and Advisers
President: Rizza Mae M. Torres
Vice President for External Affairs: Rey Martin A. Destacamento
Vice President for Internal Affairs: Bob Jess B. Castillo Jr.
Secretary: Johann Philip F. Nocom
Finance Director: Mark Joshua Garcia
Marketing & Promotions Director: Shane Aila B. Hermosa
Marketing & Promotions Coordinator: Patricia Rodriguez Peñacerrada
Creative Director: Carlos Angelo O. Chon
Michael Edel C. Genova
Asaph Franco Vega
Adhora Louisse Obrique
Media & Documentation Director: Mikee Y. Pascual
Media & Documentation Coordinator: Mary Rose Salaguban
Logistics Director: Brad Vincent Palarca
Community Director: Princess Aira R. Urbano
Maria Angeline Buenafe
Ariel Rennz Conrad Dieza III
Kendrick I. Menor
Jerome Patrick S. Ramos
Mr. Mac Franceau Panuncialman
Mr. Marthinson Villanueva
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook: Chief Entrepreneur’s Organization
- Rizza Torres - (0905) 718 1009
- Rey Destacamento - (0927) 780 2955
- Bob Castillo - (0917) 860 6853