Master in Business Analytics
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Within five years of graduation, graduates of MAN program shall be able to:
- Engage in professional development or post-graduate education to pursue flexible career paths adapting to future technological changes in data analytics technology and related fields;
- Demonstrate professionalism and a sense of societal and ethical responsibility in business analytics practice, development and in all their endeavors; and
- Articulate their expertise in making technical contributions to design, develop, and solve problems in their practice of business analytics which meet the desired needs of the society.
- The ability to build analytical models and understand their power and limitations
- The ability to design an experiment and process in solving business problem.
- The ability to use machine learning and optimization to make business decisions.
- The ability to acquire, clean, and manage data needed for analytical process.
- The ability to visualize data for exploration, analysis, and communication.
- The ability to collaborate within teams and various levels of the organization.
- The ability to deliver reproducible data analysis.
- The ability to conduct data science activities aware of and according to policy, privacy, security and ethical considerations.
- The ability to apply problem-solving strategies to open-ended business questions.