2020 GBF-Gokongwei Group STEM Scholarship for Excellence
GUIDELINES FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit the following:
- Duly accomplished application form and essay. The form may be downloaded from this link: bit.ly/gbfstemsfe2020application
- Accomplish the form and save it in a non-editable format (PDF or picture format);
- Prepare or secure the following requirements:
- Certified true copy of grades from the last academic year, showing no failed grade in any subject;
- Certificate of batch ranking from the last completed school year at least 2 consecutive terms candidate belongs to top 30% of college batch;
- Certificate of good moral standing or a reference letter dean, or department head;
- Proof of enrollment or registration (Certificate of Matriculation) and
- Parent or family's proof of income (recently filed annual income tax return (ITR), last 2 payslips, or Certificate of Indigency)
- Email the accomplished form and requirements to email@example.com with the following subject header: [Name of School]underscore[Name of Applicant]
Deadline of submission of all requirements is August 30, 2020.
For inquiries, kindly send a message through this email address Ryan.Serra@gbf.com.ph.